How we work
Let us show you how we can take the stress out of recruitment and deliver the best candidates.
- Research & Development – To begin, we get to know you and your company’s recruitment needs. With this knowledge we then create a tailored recruitment package.
- Getting Creative – We create bespoke vacancy advertisements and application forms for your recruitment requirements to make sure only the right candidates apply.
- We Get Busy Recruiting – We post your vacancies to multiple job boards including premium and industry specific. With hundreds of job board partnerships and a wealth of experience in online recruitment we are able to decide which combination will net you the best candidates. We also advertise your vacancy on social media sites Twitter and LinkedIn.
- Proactive Approach – Many agencies post a vacancy and then just wait - not us! We continually CV search through a wide range of candidate pools and major CV databases to attract the best talent to your role, including LinkedIn of which we are a Super User. This means that we can attract passive candidates that may not be actively looking for work.
- Candidate Communication Management – We can provide you with complete recruitment administrative support. This includes responding to candidates, arranging interviews and notification of application success or rejection.
Our aim is to work alongside your existing HR and recruitment department, if you have one, not to replace them - You can be as involved or as hands-off as you wish. All you have to do is welcome your new employee and feel happy knowing that you saved time and money while being supported every step of the way. This entire process is visible through our own online recruitment software ‘Octo’, which allows you to keep track of your vacancy 24/7 anywhere in the world. Please see our recruitment technology
page for more information.